8/16CH receiver with redundacy function
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Dimension: 46.3*26.6*14.2mm (L×W×H)
• Weight: 14.8g
• Numbers of Channle: 16CH (1-8CH PWM or 9-16CH PWM from conventional channel outputs, 1-16CH from SBUS port)
• With RSSI Output on Board: Analog 0~3.3V
• Operating Voltage range: DC 3.5~10V
• Operating Current: 100mA@5V
• Operating Range: full range (> 1.5km)
• Firmware Upgradeable
• Servo frame rate:
9ms (HS-High Speed Mode)
18ms (FS-Normal Speed Mode)
• Compatibility: FrSky transmitters/transmitter modules in D8/D16 mode
RX8R PRO supports the redundancy function. It receives the SBUS signal from the slave receiver.
The slave receiver must have SBUS output (for example, Frsky XM+, XM, R-XSR, L9R, etc.)
More information in English manual.